Cool off at the pool.
Nothing beats the community pool on a hot summer day! Residents of family housing at Fort Sill can enjoy the Corvias resort-style pools and Splash Pad from Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day. Lifeguards are always on duty during open hours, for both your safety and peace of mind.
Pools are located at the Community Centers in the following neighborhoods:
- Southern Plains
- Old Cavalry Post
The Splash Pad is located in Buffalo Soldier Acres.
Residents are welcome to enjoy the pools and splash pad, regardless of their neighborhood of residence.
Community Center pool hours will be reduced during non-peak times. Pools and Splash Pad hours for the 2016 pool season are listed below.
2016 Pool Season begins: May 27, 2016
Southern Plains Pool:
- Tuesday - Saturday: 12 pm - 8 pm
- Sunday: 1 pm - 6 pm
- Monday: Southern Plains Pool Closed
Old Cavalry Post Pool:
- Monday - Thursday: 12 pm - 8 pm
- Saturday: 12 pm - 8 pm
- Sunday: 1 pm - 6 pm
- Friday: Old Cavalry Post Pool Closed
Buffalo Soldier Acres Splash Pad:
- Monday - Saturday: 12 pm - 8 pm
- Sunday: 1 pm - 6 pm
Pools will be open on Memorial Day.
1. Pools are open to residents of Corvias who have been issued a pool pass
2. Any minor under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a guardian 18 years of age or older. Each guardian may accompany a maximum of six (6) persons under the age of 14 at one time. Special pool passes are available for households with more than 6 minors.
3. Residents may accompany up to four (4) guests to the pool. Residents are responsible for the conduct of their guests.
4. Residents and their guests must use the pool in a safe manner and agree to use the pool at their own risk.
5. All patrons must wear lined swimsuits that are appropriate for public appearance in a family-friendly environment (no thongs, sports bras, basketball shorts, underwear, cut offs or denim shorts).
6. Children who are not potty trained must wear swim diapers while in the pool.
7. Diapers may only be changed in the restrooms.
8. Patrons must use the shower provided before entering the pool.
9. Food and drink should only be consumed at the pool-side tables.
10. Only shatter-proof containers are allowed in the pool area.
11. Pool seating and furniture is available on a first come, first served basis.
12. Only family-friendly and low-volume music is allowed in the pool area.
13. Persons with skin disorders, bandages, open wounds, eye, nose or mouth discharge may be refused entrance to the pool and pool area.
14. The pool will be cleared periodically to allow for safety checks.
15. Running, horseplay, diving, prolonged underwater breath-holding and obscene language are not allowed.
16. Inflatable rafts, water wings/floaties and toys are not permitted in the pool (based on guidance from the CDC).
17. Young children needing floatation devices may only wear Coast Guard approved life vests in the pool and must be within arm’s reach of an adult guardian 18 years of age or older at all times.
18. No pets are allowed in the pool or pool area.
19. Use of sunscreen, limited sun exposure and frequent hydration is strongly encouraged.
20. The pool and pool area are off limits when closed. No trespassing is allowed. Video surveillance may be enforced.
21. Lifeguards will be provided during posted pool hours and will have the authority to close the pool for weather or safety reasons. Residents and their guests must comply with Lifeguards’ instructions.
22. Smoking and alcoholic beverages are not allowed on the pool grounds. Intoxicated patrons will be denied entry and asked to vacate the premises.
23. Lifeguards have the authority to issue guidance on anything not covered in these rules.
24. Lifeguards and management will monitor the number of residents allowed inside the pool area at any one time in order to stay within maximum capacity requirements. Access is granted on a first come, first served basis.
25. Pool furniture must remain on the pool deck at all times and is strictly prohibited from the pool itself.
26. All residents and guests must dry off completely (bathing suits and skin) before entering the Community Center.
27. RIGHT TO DISCONTINUE USE: Resident agrees that Corvias provides the pool for resident as an amenity. Corvias and the Lifeguards may close or limit use of the pool at any time and for any reason without concession to the resident.28. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK: Resident agrees that the use of the pool and pool area by resident, family and approved resident guests shall be at the resident’s own risk.
29. RELEASE: Resident agrees that if a personal injury, death or damage to personal property happens through the use of the pool or pool area, resident may not bring claim or lawsuit against Corvias. Resident also agrees that if residents approved guest suffers a personal injury or death or damage to personal property, resident will be responsible to pay to Corvias any money which Corvias or Corvias' insurance company pays or is required to pay because of the injury to resident’s approved guest.
30. PHYSICIAN’S CONSENT: Resident should consult their physician before any physical fitness program is initiated.
31. One Pool Pass is issued per household. Resident agrees to return the Pool Pass to the management upon move-out and agrees to a $25 replacement charge if the Pool Pass is lost or stolen.