Cool off at one of our pools.
Nothing beats the community pool on a hot summer day! Residents of family housing at Fort Sill can enjoy the Corvias resort-style pool from Memorial Day through Labor Day. Lifeguards are always on duty during open hours, for both your safety and peace of mind.
Pools are located at the Community Centers in the following neighborhoods:
- Southern Plains
- Old Cavalry Post
Residents are welcome to enjoy the pool, regardless of their neighborhood of residence.
1. This pool is open to residents of Corvias Military Living who have been issued a Pool Pass.
2. Any minor under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a guardian 18 years of age or older. Each guardian may accompany a maximum of six (6) persons under the age of 14 at one time. Special pool passes are available for households with more than 6 minors.
3. Residents may accompany up to four (4) guests to the pool. Residents are responsible for the conduct of their guests.
4. Residents and their guests must use the pool in a safe manner and agree to use pool at their own risk.
5. All patrons must wear lined swimsuits that are appropriate for public appearance in a family-friendly environment.
6. Children who are not potty-trained must wear swim diapers while in the pool.
7. Diapers may only be changed in the restrooms.
8. Patrons must use the shower provided before entering the pool .
9. Food and drink should only be consumed at the poolside tables.
10. Only shatter-proof containers are allowed in the pool area.
11. Pool seating and furniture is available on a first come, first served basis.
12. Only family-friendly and low-volume music is allowed in the pool area.
13. Persons with skin disorders, bandages, open wounds, eye, nose or mouth discharge are not allowed in the pool and may be refused entrance to the pool area.
14. The pool will be cleared periodically to allow for safety checks.
15. Running, horseplay, diving, prolonged underwater breath-holding and obscene language are not allowed.
16. Inflatable rafts, water wings/floaties and toys are not permitted in the pool (based on guidance from the CDC).
17. Young children needing floatation devices may only wear Coast Guard-approved life vests in the pool and must be within arm’s reach of an adult guardian 18 years of age or older at all times.
18. Pets are only allowed outside of the fenced pool area.
19. Use of sunscreen, limited sun exposure and frequent hydration is strongly encouraged.
20. The pool and pool area are off-limits when closed. No trespassing is allowed. Video surveillance may be enforced.
21. Lifeguards will be provided during posted hours and will have the authority to close the pool for weather or safety reasons. Residents and their guests must comply with Lifeguards’ instructions.
22. Smoking and alcoholic beverages are not allowed on the pool grounds. Intoxicated patrons will be denied entry and asked to vacate the premises.
23. Lifeguards have the authority to issue guidance on anything not covered in these rules.
24. Lifeguards and Management will monitor the number of residents allowed inside the pool area at any one time in order to stay within maximum capacity requirements. Access is granted on a first come, first served basis.
25. All residents and guests must dry off completely (bathing suits and skin) before entering the Community Center.