How to Apply
Active-duty service members with dependent are eligible to apply for on-post family housing at Fort Sill. Service members may complete housing application and be placed on the wait list prior to reporting to the installation. Orders are NOT required upon application.
Active-duty service members are required to submit the following documents before occupying the home:
- Copy of current PCS orders
- Copy of most recent Form DD1172 (DEERS Enrollment)
- Copy of most current end of month LES
- Valid photo identification (upon personally visiting the Leasing Office)
- Confirmation of clearing present duty station (DA31 – Leave Form, or other services' equivalent form)
Service members may visit the Corvias Leasing Office 5445 Greble Road, Fort Sill, OK 73503 to apply for housing or by completing the process online.
About On-Site — Our Online Application Technology Partner
Moving can be stressful. That's why Corvias uses innovative technology provided by On-Site, Inc. to help make your upcoming move to on-post/base housing convenient and easy. By using On-Site, you will be able to securely and quickly complete your online housing application. Later, you'll also be able to electronically sign and submit your lease called the Resident Occupancy Agreement (ROA). So don't wait, apply online today, even from your phone or tablet!